No reply about "Who's using Debian"

Hi,

I have not received any reply about my request for adding my government organization to the debian users list. That is why I send you this message from my personal email.

As a reminder, I have sent the message below with « Who’s using Debian » as object :

Hi,

I give you some informations on using Debian GNU/Linux in my public/government organization.

1.     Name of organization :

2.     Organization type : government

3.     Home page link : https://www.lorient-agglo.bzh/

4.     Intent of use : Debian is used primary as a server for intensive processings, so that we can process heavy mapping and geographical data (solar irradiation, high resolution landcover from satellite imagery). We use mainly open-source softwares such as QGIS, Orfeo ToolBox, Grass GIS, SAGA, Python. We have chosen Debian for its focus on free software, its stability, its philosphy, and its « non-profit » culture… We have great hopes to support free softwares as alternatives to Windows and proprietary softwares, for governement organizations.

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Etienne