Re: Missing posts at https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/05/mail2.html

On Sat, 2021-10-23 at 10:41 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 10/23/2021 10:06 AM, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 在 2021-10-23星期六的 09:32 -0500,Richard Owlett写道:
> > > For May 21
> > > https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/05/mail2.html shows
> > > *ONLY* 8 posts in *ONLY* threads for that date.
>
> That should read "... in *ONLY* 3 threads ..."
> > > My local copy in SeaMonkey shows 25 posts in 10 threads.
> >
> > You just wrote email to debian-www mailing list, which is not in
> > charge of
> > Debian's mailing lists. Please contact Debian List Masters if you
> > find
> > something in Debian's mailing list incorrect. You may contact them
> > at
> > listmaster@lists.debian.org (according to related information on
>
> You misread my post.
> I am not reporting a mailing list problem. I had received those
> posts.
> I am reporting a problem with the _content_ of
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/05/mail2.html .

The original response was correct. The list archives are maintained by
listmaster, not the web team.

> https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/ states:
> > Web pages design and maintenance
> > Design, structure and translation of Debian web pages. [snip]

"Debian web pages" mostly means www.debian.org. It certainly doesn't
mean "anything served over HTTP from *.debian.org".

The footer of the page you referenced includes (albeit in a very small
font, at least on my screen):

"You may submit bugs against the list archives using the
lists.debian.org pseudo-package or contact the maintainer at
listmaster@lists.debian.org. "

Regards,

Adam