Re: quick question

I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about AI chatbots?

Thanks,
-Ella

On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Ella Miller <emiller@slateberry.com> wrote:

I noticed you shared an article from Artificial-Solutions.com when you talked about AI chatbots, here: https://dmoz-odp.org/World/Deutsch/Computer/Software/Linguistik/Dialogsysteme/

I thought that article from Artificial-Solutions.com was good, but we recently published an article that goes much deeper and talks about the top ten best AI chatbot platforms in the market today.

In the article, we answer the following:

  • What criteria and features do you look for when selecting the best AI chatbot?

  • What are the top ten best chatbots for customer service?

  • What’s the difference between AI and rule-based chatbots?

  • What are the advantages of using an AI chat platform for customer service?

We quote 31 different sources in the article -- it's quite authoritative.

Here's the link, if you want to take a look: https://thecxlead.com/tools/best-ai-chatbot-for-customer-service/

Would you consider linking to our article? Any of your readers who are interested in AI chatbots may find this very useful.

Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers,

-Ella

--
Ella Miller, Editor
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.