Qingdao Hongqiao Packing Co. Ltd

Dear purchasing manager

Hello:

I am glad to get your contact information via the Internet and write to you.

Qingdao Hongqiao Packaging Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D, production and sales of flexible packaging materials and functional packaging materials. It specializes in providing flexible packaging solutions for food, daily chemical, electronics and other industries; the company has always adhered to the pursuit of excellence. "Craftsman spirit", advancing with the times, constantly pioneering and innovating, is committed to making Yum! a first-class green flexible packaging production base.

Product categories: carton boxes, corrugated color boxes, precision packaging boxes, hard gift boxes,

Product use: handicraft packaging, clothing decoration card, food packaging, dairy product packaging, electronic component packaging, cosmetic packaging box, home improvement building materials packaging.

The company adheres to the "people-oriented" concept, provides a safe and healthy working environment, safeguards the rights and interests of employees, and guarantees harmonious labor relations.

Our belief in continuously improving production technology, strictly controlling product quality, and pursuing higher quality is our eternal goal!

If you are interested, please email me. We are happy to provide you with detailed information!

best wishes!

International Business Manager: Manager Li

Contact number: +86 13506397560