Sponsored Content Enquiry with debian-ports.org

Hello

Our editorial team are currently writing content on behalf of a major industry-leading client seeking to grow their digital presence via quality channels that offer a valuable resource to their audience.

Your website debian-ports.org offers the high standard we are pursuing on behalf of our client and we would appreciate the opportunity to create a piece of sponsored content for your readership.

Our content is created to a high standard, and in a way that will genuinely resonate with relevant audiences. We will include images and citations in order to ensure that the content offers genuine value to your site, and a natural fit for readers of debian-ports.org.

If you are interested in publishing sponsored content on websites or blogs owned by your company, then please send us more details pertaining to:

·         The URLs of sites you have with sponsored content opportunities

·         Pricing

·         Linking restrictions (nofollow etc)

·         Any other restrictions on content or outgoing links

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

--

beacon