Best steel materials

Please forward my email to your purchasing department, we appreciate your help very much.

Dear Sirs,

Good morning!

QINHUANGDAO WANLVE METAL CO.,LTD as an ISO-9001certificated enterprise, supplying high carbon or low carbon galvanized wire in North of China.We covered all areas in wire
industry.

Please see the products list as below:
1, Low carbon galvanized wire (0.20-8.0mm)-hot dipped & electro galvanized
2, High Carbon wire and Strand
3, Aluminum Clad Steel Wire and Strand
4, Galfan wire and Strand (ASTM A958)
5, Galvanized and Bright Wire Ropes.
6, Copper Clad steel wire,Copper Clad Aluminum Wire,Tinned Copper Wire, Brass Wire,
   Enameled Copper Wire,etc...
7, PC wire and Welding Wire
8, Welding wire

Looking forward to cooperate with your company !

Best regards

LUCY
QINHUANGDAO WANLVE METAL CO., LTD
No.11 youyi road, haigang district,Qinhuangdao,China.
Tel: 0086-335-5992097
Fax: 0086-335-3522682
E-mail:wanlvewire@wanlvemetal.com
Skype: yisha119