Participate in Google AdSense User Research (March 22nd - March 24th, Remote via Zoom)

Title: Untitled document

Hello from Google!

Want to share your thoughts on Google AdSense?

In this study, which will be carried out by Engage in Depth - we are specifically looking for website publishers who are eligible for Google AdSense, but are not currently signed up to the product. The feedback will be used to help make future enhancements to publisher experience.

If you're selected to participate, Engage in Depth will be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time. Please note that receiving this email and/or taking the survey do not guarantee that you will be selected to participate and/or receive a Thank You Gift.

If you're interested in participating, kindly fill out this form.

Feel free to email us with any questions you might have about our study.

Thanks,
Michelle McGee

Why am I being contacted?
You were contacted because you have a website.