Re : debian.org : Has Lots Of Error

Dear debian.org Owner,
Hope you are doing well !

I’m Senior Digital Marketing Expert With 10+ Years Of Experience.

I’m Gone Through Your Website That Your Website Breaks The Rules Of Google Algorithm.

Some Of Your Error On The Website: debian.org

·       3 Pages With Harmful Broken Links

·       No Meta Tag & Title Tag

·       Your Website Don’t Have Canonical Tag.

·       Google Don’t Able To Crawl Your Website.

Warning :

Frankly Speaking,  If You Don’t Fix The Error Then Your Website Will Not Be Visible Under Search Engine Google & Also Loose The Rank.

Let Me Know If You're interested To Fix The Error On Your Website debian.org . I Will Send You All Your Website Error With A Full Analysis Report.

I’m Waiting For Your Reply To Help Your Website To Make It’s Error Free Website & Make Rank Top With Some High Trending Keywords Under Google Search Engine.

Best Regards,

Charles Walker

Senior Digital Marketing Expert

( P.S : One Time $ 150 To Fix All The Error Of Your Website & Make It’s Search Engine Friendly. )

Disclaimer: -If interested we will send more details on our "corporate identity", "company profile", " why you should choose us?", "pricelist", etc. In our next email. Newsletter, if Not, You can simply reply with "remove" and we will delete your email from our list. "THE CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".

beacon