Re : debian.org : Has Lots Of Error.

Dear debian.org Owner,
Hope you are doing well !

I’m Senior Digital Marketing Expert With 10+ Years Of Experience.

I’m Gone Through Your Website That Your Website Breaks The Rules Of Google Algorithm.

Some Of Your Error On The Website: debian.org

·       3 Pages With Harmful Broken Links

·       No Meta Tag & Title Tag

·       Your Website Doesn't Have A Canonical Tag.

·       Your Website Doesn't Have A Updated Sitemap.

·       Google Is Not Able To Crawl Your Website.

Warning :

Frankly Speaking,  If You Don’t Fix The Error Then Your Website Will Not Be Visible Under Search Engine Google In Near Future.

Let Me Know If You're interested To Fix The Error On Your Website debian.org . I Will Send You All Your Website Error With A Full Analysis Report.

I’m Waiting For Your Positive Reply To Help Your Website To Make It’s Search Engine Friendly.

Best Regards,

Hannah Baker,

Senior Digital Marketing Expert

( P.S : One Time $ 100 To Fix All The Error Of Your Website & Make It’s Search Engine Friendly. )

beacon