From: Amy Jackson
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 10:29 AM
To: 'debian-www@lists.debian.org'
Subject: DistribuTECH 2021

"DistribuTECH Conference & Exhibition 2021" has been cancelled due to COVID-19. However we are offering you the pre-registered attendees list.

Attendees info: Executive, General or corporate management, Engineering including design, systems and planning, Engineering management/supervision, Research and development, Project management, Operations management/supervision, Information systems/services, IT management, IT engineering, Energy/environmental management, and many more…

Just pick a number that best describes your response,

1. Send Expense and Count.

2. I'm not interested.

Thanks,

Amy Jackson