Re : debian.org : Improve keyword ranking...

Hello debian.org Team,

I know you’re swamped, so I’ll be brief.

I'm sure you have been contacted regarding this before but our value proposition is much unique. As a business owner, you might be interested to attract more visitors. So you might be wondering, despite having a proficient website, why you are not able to overturn your competitors from the Top Search Results. While doing a search, I found that  debian.org is not on the 1st Page of Google. So thought you might be interested to know about the reason for the low performance of debian.org.

Why debian.org

  Needs Our Assistance:

·         Relevant keyword phrases are not on the 1st Page.

·         debian.org  has Coding Errors.

·         debian.org  is having On-Page and On-Site Issues.

We can help address the above Issues, and Place the website in TOP Search Results. I guarantee 100% satisfaction, as we only deal in the White Hat Process.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,

Hannah Baker | (Analyst)

Disclaimer:-If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Pricelist”,  etc. in our next email.
Newsletter, If Not, You can simply reply with “remove” and we will delete your email from our list. "The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".

beacon