React + Typescript = Magic!

As we've mentioned before, in our experience,out of the many many options available today, the very best way to build stellar web applications is using React and TypeScript, along with GraphQL

There are tons of free resources on youtube, some better than others, facebook too provides some tutorials.

Alternatively, if you're more of a structured learner, our recommendation is you try out this Fullstack React and Typescript book

In addition to React and Typescript, they' also provide step-by-step instructions on building apps with Next.js and Redux

Do let us know if you have any questions. As always, it's our goal to find the very best books we can in the _javascript_ in community, and keep our readers up-to-date

Best Regards
The _javascript_ Books team