COVID-19 and Dallas Online Auction Company

Dear Customer and Friend

As the COVID-19 (corona virus) situation evolves, the World Wide Auction Group, and Dallas Online Auction Company family would like to inform you about what weâ??re doing to help protect the health and safety of our employees and you our customer.
Unless instructed by authorities to close, Dallas Online and or World Wide we will continue to remain open during our normal business hours. We have increased our daily cleaning and disinfecting program to include frequently-touched surfaces such as counter-tops, door handles. Hand washing sinks are present in our places of business and we encourage frequent hand washing..
We are asking our employees to stay home if they feel ill. We would also like to ask all our valued customers  to please donâ??t bid and stay at home if you are feeling ill, if you have traveled to Asia, Europe or the Middle East in the past month or have been in contact with anyone who has been lab-diagnosed with COVID-19. We will be happy to reschedule you an appointment when you are well just send payment as requested by the franchisee.
Your health and well-being are of great importance to us and we promise to do everything in our power to keep you safe. Wishing good health and good vision to everyone!
In Conclusion some of the franchisees have made it simple with curb service just stay in your car and they will do the rest helping you keep safe PLEASE SEE participating franchises and if you have any questions call the company doing the auction. Your safety is our concern.