Update for debian-www@lists.debian.org

Dear debian www,

Our record indicates that you recently performed a request to stop your  e-mail (debian-www@lists.debian.org) and this request will be processed shortly. If this request was made by chance and you do not know it, we recommend that you cancel it now.

Cancel deactivation

However, if you do not cancel this request, your account will be closed and all the data in your email will be lost forever.

Regards,

Management Team.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be privileged. February 27, 2020, 02:21 AM HST