Re: Migration to Salsa

On 15011 March 1977, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

>> Thats the role account archvsync, used on debian machines to mirror
>> stuff. Mostly the archive, but it also contains(contained) code to
>> mirror website stuff.
> Does this mean that it's an account only needed in Alioth and we don't need to
> do anything about it in Salsa?

I don't think it should end up with write access. Anyone who can access
this role account can use their own accounts to write into www repos, if
needed.

That is, unless some automated process commits something there, which
I'm not sure off right now. It would be some mirror listing thingie or
so, but then we probably should look for a better way of integrating
this data (like fetching it at website build time).

>> I sometimes (not very often) commit some changes in organization.data
>> stuff. Would be nice if i can do that in future too.
> Added your account as "developer". When the migration of the webwml repo is
> finished, you'll be able to commit there.

Thanks.

--
bye, Joerg