Re: Who is Korean Coordinators of translations for Debian web pages ?

Sorry.
I'm confused about notion (coordinator, contributor)
I'm a Korean coordinator.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:39 AM, sebul wrote:

> Who is Korean Coordinators of translations for Debian web pages ?

I think this question belongs on debian-l10n-korean:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/

Please subscribe to that list and discuss the topic there.

I think you will find that there are no translation co-ordinators for
Korean and that you, westporch and any other active folks should be
the new translation co-ordinators.

--
bye,
pabs