[2] Firefox v55.0.3 (32bit)

From: pabs@debian.org
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 14:34 +0900, Hyun-gwan Seo wrote:

> The main page show me a "Log Out" message.
> Please see attached files. (로그아웃 means that "Log Out")

Hmm, I think you are going to need to chat to the Alioth admins about
it. You can ask on the #alioth channel on OFTC:

Any chance you are logging in with scripts disabled and the page requires scripts (java...) like
with a tor-browser?

I don't know, I don't have an account but such things happen on other systems.