Re: Please register inroduction of new book into debian's books page.

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 2:26 PM, 이태희 wrote:

> We published new Debian book: <Debian Linux and Security : the origin of Kali> with KOREAN language.

Great, the book is now listed on our website:

https://www.debian.org/doc/books

BTW: next year we will have DebConf18 in Taiwan, it would be great if
you could both attend.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

PS: are you interested in helping with the translation of Debian
(website, wiki, installer, software etc) to Korean?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise