Re: About Debian Korean Pages.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 4:17 AM, sebul wrote:

> Hello. I'm a Korean. I want to translate Debian Web pages.

Excellent, thanks for your interest and the work you have done on
translating Debian wiki pages to Korean.

Please read our guide for website translators:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating

In case you are a user of git and prefer it to CVS, there is a tool
called git-cvs that can be used to bridge the two tools.

https://github.com/osamuaoki/git-cvs

BTW: next year we will have DebConf18 in Hsinchu in Taiwan, I hope you
can join us.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

> I read
> https://www.debian.org/international/Korean.en.html
> and mailed to alloying@nownuri.net.
> But my mail delivery failed.
> Where are Korean translation coordinators?
> What can I do?

I would suggest you subscribe to debian-l10n-korean, discuss the state
of the Korean translation team and discuss you joining the team and
when the discussion is concluded, please send the results of that
conversation to debian-www.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/

When sending the mail, you might want to include Hyun-Gwan Seo / 서현관
(westporch) in the CC of your email, they appear to be the last person
to have done any Korean translation of the website and were last
active in 2012.

Hyun-Gwan Seo / 서현관 <westporch@gmail.com>

If you don't get a response within a week, please register an account
on alioth and request to join the webwml project. Once approved you
will then have commit access to the website to update the Korean
translations.

https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/webwml
https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=1135