Please register inroduction of new book into debian's books page

HI,

The Debian "book section"  manager does not read the email  during two months.

we want to register our new book into debian's books page's  KOREAN section.

webmaster, would like to resolve this problem ?

We published new Debian book about debian security with KOREAN language.

Please register debian books page,

Thank you for your help.

KOREAN

Title:  Debian Linux and Security : the origin of Kali  (데비안 리눅스활용과 보안 :  칼리의 기원)

Author: TaeHee Lee <Annihilator>, Dong-jin Oh <Firstbood>

Publisher: AcornPub

email: janussys@naver.com

Available at:

YES24:    http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/42491040?Acode=101

KYOBOBOOK:   http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?ejkGb=KOR&mallGb=KOR&barcode=9791161750125&orderClick=LEA&Kc=

ALADIN :  http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=111075971&start=slayer

Written by two penetration researcher - Annihilator, Firstblood.

This book teaches you how to build and configure debian 8.x server system security hardening using kali linux and debian simultaneously.

 - DNS, FTP, SAMBA, DHCP, Apache2 webserver and etc.

From the perspective that "the origin of Kali Linux is Debian",

It explains how to enhance Debian's security by applying the method of penetration testing.

This book covers various security issues like SSL certificates, UFW firewall, MySQL Vulnerability, Commecial symantec Antivirus, including Snort intrusion detection system.