Re: Please register inroduction of new book into debian's books page.

Le 10/08/2017 à 04:49, Stéphane Blondon a écrit :
> It seems no one replied to this message and the book is not included in
> the page https://www.debian.org/doc/books.en.html
>
> According to the provided description
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2017/07/msg00073.html), it's about
> Debian and Kali. Does the book fit the requirements to be listed in
> books.en.html?
>
> If yes, I'm ok to add it.
> If no, I'm ok to send a refuse message.
> If someone takes the appropriate action and I do nothing, it's ok for me
> too. :-)

I get no reply so I plan to add the book in a new Korean section in few
days.

According to Google translation of the page, the book seems mainly about
Debian and talks about others distributions (Kali and Ubuntu) secondary.

Regards,
Stéphane