Re: getting error in the time installing the any software

Hello Kunal Kumar

El 02/09/17 a las 16:14, kunal kumar escribió:
> Hello Debian,
>
> I install the Debian in my personal computer.And i install the Debian successfully
> But When i install the any software like google chrome,upwork etc, i am getting
> error like

Thanks for choosing Debian!
You have reached the Debian website team. If you need help to solve a problem,
you can contact the Debian users mailing list:

debian-user@lists.debian.org
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

You can find more Debian support channels at:
https://www.debian.org/support

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina