Re: Bad release in install documentation

Hi,

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
>  Ok, it seems the jessie installation guide is published correctly and
>  it's not overwritten with lessoften script.
>
>  I don't know if there should be a stretch installation guide right now,
>  or only after stretch is published as stable.
>  The page https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/ seems it has no link
>  to the installation guide.
>  The page https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ links to the
>  stable version of the manual, and to d-i.debian.org/manual
>
>  So I guess this problem is fixed, and everything is ok? (until the next
>  release?). Or do I need to manually generate the stretch version of the
>  installmanual, as I did with jessie?

Seems fine now!
Manual for stable is the correct one, and the one for stretch is not yet
published on the website (except the development versions on
https://d-i.debian.org/manual/ which correctly document stretch).

So this is done for now, many thanks, Laura!

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .