Re: Bad release in install documentation

Hi everybody

> El 15/03/16 a las 23:58, Laura Arjona Reina escribió: [...]
>

>> I've tried to (manually) run the build of the installation manual
>> for jessie, and I think it went ok. This is what I did, based on
>> the lessoften script [1]:
>>
>> ls -t1
>> /srv/www.debian.org/cron/ftpfiles/pool/installation-guide_*.dsc |
>> head -1
>>
>> sudo -u debwww dpkg-source -sn -x
>> /srv/www.debian.org/cron/ftpfiles/pool/installation-guide_20150423+de
b8u

2.dsc

>> cd installation-guide-20150423+deb8u2/build && sudo -u debwww
>> manual_release=jessie
>> destination=/srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/jessie/
>> ./buildweb.sh > /srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/jessie.log
>> 2>&1
>>
>> sudo -u debwww cp -a /srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/jessie/*
>> /srv/www.debian.org/www/releases/jessie/
>>
>> Let's see what happens in the next lessoften build. I think
>> stretch manual is not built yet, but maybe it's build after this
>>  is fixed. If tomorrow after lessoften I see the jessie manual
>> fixed, and the stretch manual not appearing, I would try to build
>> it manually too.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/tree/lessoften-parts/
1in

stallation-guide

 Ok, it seems the jessie installation guide is published correctly and
 it's not overwritten with lessoften script.

 I don't know if there should be a stretch installation guide right now,
 or only after stretch is published as stable.
 The page https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/ seems it has no link
 to the installation guide.
 The page https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ links to the
 stable version of the manual, and to d-i.debian.org/manual

 So I guess this problem is fixed, and everything is ok? (until the next
 release?). Or do I need to manually generate the stretch version of the
 installmanual, as I did with jessie?

 Cheers

- --
Laura Arjona Reina