DNS definition on your page

Hi,

This is Andrijana from WHGeeks and I came by a bit older post written by Peter about protection of Debian zones where he pointed out on Wikipedia's list of DNS record types.

I would love to introduce to you our latest detailed guide on what is a domain name system, also known as DNS, where we tried to explain the complicated technology in simple terms. The guide contains free downloadable PDF along with Infographic. You can see it all here:

https://webhostinggeeks.com/guides/dns/

I hope you will like what we’ve done and offer it to your readers within your page as another definition of DNS and record types?

Thanks,

Andrijana Nikolic
andrijanan@webhostinggeeks.com