Re: translation-check's maxdelta oddities

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Could it be that images.data's being updated doesn't lead to a rebuild
> of the relevant translations? And that those are only rebuilt when their
> files actually get updated? That would explain why building them locally
> led to the expected results, while the website getting updated would
> still have the old contents?
>
> (I'm not sure how dependencies between files are declared/detected, and
> I don't think I'll find time tonight to check this out, hence just
> throwing the idea for the time being.)

Hmm, looking at the swedish variant of that page, it seems that Kibi's
assumption might be correct:

The corresponding swedish wml file correctly contains the entity
<humanversion />, but the website shows "Stretch Alpha 3".

There was no commit for the swedish errata file since the release of
Alpha 4, and it seems the swedish translation of errata was not newly
build since then.

I have no clue what to do about this though...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .