Re: commercial code Vs Commercial software

Well, there is a pseudo package called `www.debian.org'. It is like a
"hidden" feature, I don't remember anywhere mentioning it. In
<https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=www.debian.org>,
you can see all the bug reports filed against it. Debian Wiki has a
page on how to report bug <https://wiki.debian.org/HowtoUseBTS>. If
you want to report it yourself, then I will leave it to you.

Cheers,
Alex