ITW 2015

Hello,

Wishing you all the best for International Telecom Week (ITW 2015)

I understand that you are one of the exhibitors in International Telecom Week 2015. Are you interested in sending an email invitation to your attendees?

Or would you be interested in acquiring Tele-Communication Industry Professionals Contacts Lists 2015 for your Marketing Initiatives like Email Marketing, Tele Marketing, Direct Mailing and Fax Campaigns?

Our List Includes:- Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, Job Title, Application Type, Complete Mailing Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details

Key Decision Makers Lists:-

CEO, CFO, CTO, VP, GM, BD's, Owners, Directors, C-Level Contacts, Presidents, Managers, Executives, Facility Managers, Operations Managers, Network Developers, IT Managers, Engineers, Line Managers, Financial Executives, Channel Agents, Wireless Dealers, Satellite Operators, Analysts, System Integrators, Data Centers, Sales & Marketing Managers/VP/Directors, Vendors, Business Consultants, Mobile/Wireless Operators, ISPs, VoIP Providers, Technology Partners, Manufacturers, Dealers And many more across US/UK/CANADA/Europe/Australia and all over the world

You can send Pre-Show Invitation mailers using these lists or we can help you schedule email campaigns to this list. We can even build any custom database that you might be looking for and that too based on your targeted demographics like Industry, SIC code, Employee Size etc. to make your event a grand success.

If you are interested Please send me your exact target audience, so that I can give you more information, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your review

Looking forward to your response

Best Regards,

Tom Lee

Marketing Manager

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out."