Re: Typo

Am 13.03.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Yongmin Hong:

> On 2015년 3월 14일 오전 2시 49분 4초 GMT+09:00, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 17:36 +0900, Yongmin Hong wrote:
>>
>>> Well, I found mail to coordinator is also being bounced.
>>
>> Hmm, not good. I would ask for advice on the debian-i18n list:
>>
>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/
>>

> Well, I just want to fix single charactor of typo and have to mail lots of people to do so?

You are right, sorry. The problem is that it could be that nobody here
on *this* list understands Korean well enough to be able to know whether
it's OK to apply your fix. *Please* be patient and try to bring your
patch to the right people.

As a side effect that also might help to find out what else is not
working in Debian (the korean translator mailing list aparently...) and
eventually to fix that as well...

Thanks,
*t