Can't sign-up for forums.debian.net

I hope there's a person reading this!

Apparently the spam-detector used for registering says EVERYTHING is a spam IP when one tries to sign up for the debian forums. See below...

When I try to register at
http://forums.debian.net/ucp.php?mode=register

I get:
Your IP 67.142.170.24 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=67.142.xxx.xxx.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.

...ETC...
(I changed part of the IP to xxx because it's irrelevant...)

That link says:
"The removal/lookup tool is no longer available. Please see this page for more information. "

"This page" says:

Last Notice: Wildcarding of Services Jan 1st

As promised in April, on Jan 1st, 2015, i'll be wildcarding all zones no longer in operation - this includes rhsbl.ahbl.org, dnsbl.ahbl.org, and ircbl.ahbl.org.  This means that these services will return positive responses for any queries.

If you are still using these services, this may cause you to incorrectly tag e-mail as spam, or create other unintended consequences.  Fix and maintain your servers, now.  Do not contact us about 'removing' your domain or IP address from our lists, as there is nothing we can do for you.

Thanks for any help!
Flemur
flemur13013@gmail.com