Re: We can help to organize your website Mobile Responsive with Brighter Design.

On 27-08-2014, at 14h 02'51", Tiken Verma wrote about "We can help to organize your website Mobile Responsive with Brighter Design."

> Hello debian.org,
>
> I am Tiken from Shiftu . I have gone through your website and found
> that you have a very good and professional looking website. However,
> there are few issues which need immediate attention. According to
> Google's guidelines, your site should be responsive which means it
> should be easily accessible by mobile phone, iPhone, and tablets
> etc. as well as the site should be user and search engine friendly.
> At Shiftu, we integrate your knowledge and experience with our web
> development and marketing expertise to ensure a perfect website for
> your business.
>

> Your business objectives can be a represented perfectly through the
> help of a good web design service. So, please let me know if we can
> discuss further regarding the website issues and its remedies. So,
> that you can get the best of the web results.
>

> In addition, as the number of mobile Internet users are increasing,
> your site need to be Mobile compliant. By optimizing the website
> with the use of proper HTML5 development standard you can achieve
> the successful web result to a greater extent.
>

> Best Regards,
> Tiken Verma
> Skype: tikenverma

If indeed you need to help us, check this page:
https://wiki.debian.org/HelpDebian

Best regards,
Ionel