We can help to organize your website Mobile Responsive with Brighter Design.

Hello debian.org,

I am Tiken from Shiftu . I have gone through your website and found that you have a very good and professional looking website. However, there are few issues which need immediate attention. According to Google's guidelines, your site should be responsive which means it should be easily accessible by mobile phone, iPhone, and tablets etc. as well as the site should be user and search engine friendly. At Shiftu, we integrate your knowledge and experience with our web development and marketing expertise to ensure a perfect website for your business.

Your business objectives can be a represented perfectly through the help of a good web design service. So, please let me know if we can discuss further regarding the website issues and its remedies. So, that you can get the best of the web results.

In addition, as the number of mobile Internet users are increasing, your site need to be Mobile compliant. By optimizing the website with the use of proper HTML5 development standard you can achieve the successful web result to a greater extent.

Best Regards,
Tiken Verma
Skype: tikenverma