Jennie Garth photo with your product?

Hi there,
Do you have photos of celebrities holding your products? We have events with Jennie Garth, Niecy Nash and others coming up and guarantee photos of your product with the celebs. See below for details.

Believe it or not, celebrity photos with your product can create a frenzy of interest by consumers and retailers about your brand, helping not only with credibility but eventually increased orders through brand awareness.

As you may know, we host celebrity events and GUARANTEE a photo of the celebrities holding your product. In addition, we also work strategically with you to maximize on these opportunities.

FOR EXAMPLE: Being that it's prime tradeshow season, you can create a buzz at your booth by hanging celeb photos with your product for all to see leading to increased orders by retailers. And, if you're not attending tradeshows this summer, displaying these photos on your website helps attract customers and/or adding these photos to your LOOK BOOK for retailers helps with POs. In addition, sending these photos out to the media through PR, helps with additional features on TV, radio, print and online.

Here are a few of our upcoming events--we have LIMITED spots available so let me know if you would like a photo of your product with these celebrities and/or at these events.

By participating in these events you are now able to create a celebrity "FAN" base that enables editors and other tastemakers to take notice of your brand and the buzz being created.

1.) You would send product to these events and we will send you the photo afterwards:
August 15th: Niecy Nash (guaranteed photo)
September 6th: Garcelle Beauvais (guaranteed photo)
September 19th: Jennie Garth (guaranteed photo)

2.) You have the option of attending/not attending:

Prime Time Emmy Awards- LA/Hollywood
Event Date: August 23

Are you free to chat? I'll put you in touch with our celebrity strategy guru to reserve your spot at your preferred event!

Space is extremely limited.