Misleading information on the debian armel manual

Hi,

Sorry for not reporting this bug using debian's bug tracking system,
however for a newbie acustomed to bugzilla the tracking systems looks
quite complex.

In my opinion, the documentation for the arm eabi port contains quite
misleading information in
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/armel/ch02s01.html.en#idp5570240
:

> The Debian userland however may be used by any ARM CPU.

Actually there are many different arm instruction set and different
versions thereof, debian eabi won't run on even the latest Cortex-M or
Cortex-R families for example.
A correct formulation would be something like: "The Debian userland
however may be used on any ARM CPU supporting the ARMv4t instruction
set or higher."
(I am no native speaker, but is the term "used by" even correct? Isn
debian usedland used _on_ the CPU?"

Best regards, Clemens