Attention: Finance Department - Debian.org,

Dear business owner of Debian.org,

I’m a business consultant that specializes in merchant processing. My ONLY job is to find the right merchant processor for different types of merchants in different circumstances.

For example, I have several small business clients that have yearly credit card processing of less than $300,000 a year. These companies switched to a fantastic merchant processor that only charges a small monthly fee of $50 and $0.09 per transaction. This merchant process has been saving my clients an average of $3,500 a YEAR in processing fees!

My services are COMPLETELY 100% FREE to your business. I get paid by the Merchant Processors that you might choose to work with.

I would love to have a conversation with you and go over the following points:

1. Do you work with a merchant Processor yet?

a. If so, Who are you currently using?

i. If you are using your average bank’s merchant processor, I can almost GUARANTEE, that I will save your money.

ii. The average Bank’s processing fees are 3 times higher than other options on the market.

2. How much are you paying per transaction?

a. If you are paying more than $0.09 plus the standard “Interchange Fee” then you are paying WAY too much.

b. If you don’t know how much you are paying, don’t feel bad, that is what I am here for! Just call me and I will show you how to figure it out.

3. What “Credit Cards” does your business currently accept?

a. Are you accepting Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover?

4. How much money do you collect per month/year though credit cards?

5. Are you paying for your POS?

a. I can put you in touch with merchant processors that will give you a free Mobile POS and a Mobile Card Reader as well that works with your cell phone.

Please let me know what time works for you and we can go over your business’s Credit Card Processing requirements.

Sincerely,
Nita Nair