A proposition for you..

--

Hello there,

Basically I’m emailing today to see if you offer any advertising options on your site. I’m working with a Web Hosting company and I think advertising or a sponsored post on your site would be really beneficial to them.

I have thought of a few ideas if you do offer sponsored post options, but if there is anything you want covered just let me know:

1) Ways In Which the Right Web Hosting Provider Can Improve Your Online Business
2) Commonly Asked Questions About Free Web Hosting
3) Dedicated Hosting Or Shared Hosting: Which One's Better?
4) Questions You should Ask Your Web Hosting Provider
5) Finding the Right Web Host for an E-Commerce Website
6) How To Safeguard Your Dedicated Server
7) Web Hosting 101: Things to Avoid in web Hosting
8) Tips on Using VPS Hosting Effectively
9) Understanding How Reseller Web Hosting Works
10) How Affiliate Marketing Can Help Your Web Hosting Business
If you are interested or have any questions then don’t hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you offer.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Kenneth