Re: direct link to sources from "How www.d.o is made" page

Hi,

Le 10/08/2014 11:23, Tomas Pospisek a écrit :

> the proposed change below is quite trivial, but I think very helpful.

>> -  <li>the bulk of it is generated using WML, from the 'webwml' CVS tree
>> +  <li>the bulk of it is generated using WML, from the
>> +      <a href="https://alioth.debian.org/projects/webwml/";>'webwml' CVS tree</a>

Given how volatile alioth URLs are, I’m not sure pointing to them in
many pages would really be an improvement. Maybe pointing to the related
page inside the www.d.o tree could worth it (but I didn’t actually look
at the page to make up my mind about it).

>> If you will apply this patch, then I'll try to port it to all the other
>> translations.

That would be useful if considered, thanks.

>> PS: does the web maintainers prefer to have bugs filled against
>> debian-www or to have proposed changes posted here on the ML?

Bugs are the best way to not forget stuff and to tag them appropriately.

Regards

David