Re: not able to log into wiki.d.o

Am 05.08.2014 23:48, schrieb Steve McIntyre:
> [ Note Reply-To to wiki@d.o ]
>
> On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 05:33:54PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
>> Hello Wiki team,
>>
>> when I try to log in I get "wrong username or password". I have had my
>> password reset and have set it again, the result is the same: "wrong
>> username or password" when logging in.
>>
>> My username in the wiki is Tp0
>
> Are you sure? The only user account I can see from your domain is TpO,
> not Tp0. Assuming that's just a typo... I can see the account data has
> been updated today, which suggests a password reset has happened like
> you say.
>
> I can force another reset for you if you need, but can you please
> double-check the account name and password again?

OK, so this time I logged in as TpO, and it worked. Thank you Steve.

But, when chaning my password I *did* use Tp0, since I'm not typing the
credentials in but instead copy/pasting everything out from my password
management app. So I claim, that the server side is "fixing" my username
and replacing the zero ("0") by an upper case O. Hence the confusion.

?

Thank you and greetings,
*t