Re: not able to log into wiki.d.o

[ Note Reply-To to wiki@d.o ]

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 05:33:54PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
>Hello Wiki team,
>
>when I try to log in I get "wrong username or password". I have had my
>password reset and have set it again, the result is the same: "wrong
>username or password" when logging in.
>
>My username in the wiki is Tp0

Are you sure? The only user account I can see from your domain is TpO,
not Tp0. Assuming that's just a typo... I can see the account data has
been updated today, which suggests a password reset has happened like
you say.

I can force another reset for you if you need, but can you please
double-check the account name and password again?

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org