Re: Bad link on Debian Installer-dev page

Will Brokenbourgh wrote:

> On the Debian Installer-dev page:
>    https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>
> there is a link to 'known issues':
>     https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today
>
> however this link is bad.  The context of the link is:
>
> "
>  Notes
>
>     * Before you download the daily built images, we suggest you check
> for known issues.
> "

I have looked through the Debian Installer Team's pages [1], but I have
not found a place where they would collect a list of currently known
issues with the installer.

Maybe you could contact the Debian Installer Team and ask them, what
their recommended way of checking for currently known issues with the
installer is so the debian-www team link to it or document it?

Their contact information is on the same page [1]

Thanks,
*t

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller