Re: Bad link on debian-user

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Bob Proulx wrote:

> The folddoc.org site appears to have changed their search interface.
> That link no longer searches for digest and no longer brings up the
> digest entry.

Thanks, fixed all the foldoc links I could find. There were 98 links,
including a number of links to other instances of foldoc.cgi and links
in the translations. The change will be online in a few hours.

> Thank you for maintaining the web pages and mailing lists!

We can always use some help if you would like to join us.

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

--
bye,
pabs