Re: Problems adding events to website

Hi there!

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:08:34 +0200, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 19/06/2012 13:05, Arne Wichmann a écrit :
>
>> Easy enough... The problem is not the file, the problem is that I am not in
>> group scm_webwml .
>
> If you intend to join, please, follow the guidelines:
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs#write-access

I think this arose from a misunderstanding in how the inclusion into the
events@d.o alias is done via rt.d.o.  ATM this process does not
automatically grant webwml access, something the Events team did not
realize beforehand.

How should we proceed and improve future inclusions?  IMHO webwml access
should be automatically granted (obviously, with hints to the webwml
documentation), given that Events members should be able to modify
w.d.o/events pages.  Does the WWW team agree or should each new member
ask for such an access?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca