Problem with Driver!

Greetings to you,

I have got a problem with Network controller on HP ProLiant DL380 G7 E5620  and HP ProLiant DL380 G6 E5504.

The Quickspecs is : 1GbE NC382i Multifunction 2 Ports.

So, when I installed the Debian 6 (squeeze) on these HP servers, it did not detected the NIC, but it was worked for CentOS.

In other words, the Network Interface Card does not work and it is not known for Servers.

So, Could I possibly ask you to tell me what shall I do ?

It is very emergency, PLEASE HELP ME.

Best Regards,

Yashar.