Confirm your subscription to lissimore-inc

Please Confirm Your Email Address

You have been invited to join the christopher lissimore email list.

You must click the link below to confirm your email address and complete the
sign up process. If you do not want to be added, do not click on the link.

Why are you receiving this email?

Our email marketing is permission-based and our records show that you have
opted in to receive email from us. We will only send you information relevant
to what you signed up for.

How can you stop receiving email from us?

You can click the link at the bottom of any email we send to instantly and
securely unsubscribe.

How can you ensure our email gets to you?

You can help us reach your inbox every time by taking a few seconds right now
to add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list.

Is my information secure?

We value your privacy and use a variety of security measures to protect your
personal information.

                        Confirm to list: lissimore-inc
                                https://app.icontact.com/icp/confirm.php?r=22987459&s=6DTM&gid=10823&c=885919&l=7199&m=23949
        This message was sent to debian-www@lists.debian.org from:
christopher lissimore | 3 3343 dewdney trunk rd  | port moody, BC v3h2e4, Canada