Re: plastic injection mold and casting mold.

Dear :Sir/Madam

~~~Good luck  with your new day~~~

I am Bruce who now saying hello to you   (^_^)  (^_^)

It's my pleasure to know you from the International plastics show .
We know you import plastic injection moulds .
Many thanks for your attention to my company -----
LK PLASTIC MOLD PRODUCT INC.
And my company's website is :www.lkmold.com
Thanks for your visiting!
LK  is a company that has more than ten years in injection mold fields and it is built on honest.
You have five reasons to choose us.
1.Communication
All of our sales people have had more than eight years working experience as Tooling Engineers and can speak English fluently.
Definitely you will enjoy the smooth communication process with us.
2.Cost
Our tooling prices are always lower 12-15% than our competitors by our strict Cost Saving Strategy in order to keep our strong competition ability .
3.Time
In LK, all of e-mails must be answered within one day and all of RFQ must be replied within 2 days.
Also we have strict Weekly Project Reports  to ensure the projects run in time.
4.Quality
Honestly to say, nowadays the molding samples submitted by the most of Chinese tooling makers are with GOOD appearance, but it seems the details of tooling Are always ignored like as the depth of 'O'-ring grooves, threads, cooling leaking or blocking , steel burrs etc.  Indeed these are small issues, but heavily Trouble customers in mass production.LK do recognize this situation and developed 'Plastic Mould Manual' to control the full tooling quality from design to shipment For any details.
5.Our main features:
Our LONGKAI INDUSTRIAL LIMITED is an ISO9001.2000certified company.
CNC machines: Twenty sets from 500-2000 mm;
Capacity for tooling: 60 sets of moulds per month;
Injection machines size: 80-2000 tons
The resin we are familiar with: ABS, PA, PMMA, PC, POM, ABS+PC, TPE, TPR, ASA, PA+GF etc.

Thank you for your time,If you need more infos, please browse our
website: www.lkmold.com or contact me directly.

If you have any inquiry ,please reply to my company email box : Bruce@lkmold.com Your prompt attention to us will be highly appreciated!

Below is my connection ways:

Bruce Lau
Company:LONGKAI INDUSTRIAL LIMITED  Country/Area : China
SITE:   www.lkmold.com
Address: :NO.21, Nanlang Street Jin xia District Changan   Town Dongguan Guangdong. Guangdong CHINA
Telephone: +86-769-81663346 Fax: +86-769-81663340
E-mail:bruce@lkmold.com & sales@lkmold.com
MSN:mmtjx@live.cn  Skype: mmtjx