Re: Download problem

        Hello!

* Yan Qiao <yqiao.sjtu@gmail.com> [2010-10-27 20:48:51 CEST]:
> When I was trying to download the Debian version (0.95) Dia, I
> encountered a error: "two or more packages specified (dia etch)". It
> happened to both my Firefox and Safari.
>
> Could you tell me how could I download it?

 First, please be informed that debian-www is the mailinglist about
coordination work on the website, not a user support list.
debian-user@lists.debian.org would had been better suited.

 Second, please be also informed that etch is not supported since
february this year and got removed from our mirror network in june. You
are strongly encouraged to finally upgrade to lenny.

 In case this really is no option to you (though you have to keep in
mind that no support means a fair amount of outstanding and affecting
security items!) you can find it on <http://archive.debian.org/>. But
again, please seriously consider upgrading to lenny, in your own
interest.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
<dholbach> Last day of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek starting in
           34 minutes in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.feenode.net