Advertising offer for lists.debian.org

Hi ,

I'd like to know if you accept advertising on your site. I am particularly interested in placing plain text links on your home page. Payment for the links would be made monthly and in advance. The amount you would receive for each link would be based on the presence of the links, not on the number of times that the links are followed.

Please note that I do not deal with adult links or with links for goods and services that do not appear to be either legal or legitimate. Also, if any of the links represent a conflict of interest for the site or if you find them objectionable, I will find the replacement links.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested in talking about this further.

Muazzam
AirSafe Media
www.airsafe-media.com

P.S. If you manage other sites with significant traffic, I would like to discuss a similar paid text link relationship with those sites as well.