Vendor trouble

Per your web page, I am reporting trouble with a vendor.

I paid for a lubuntu disk from OS Disc.  They sent me a defective disk.  After checking it on 3 machines,  I reported it to them.  They told me they would send another disc after verifying that the disc was good.  They sent another disc.  I tested it on on 2 machines.  It was also defective.  They have refused further communications.  This was 15 days ago.

This has been much more than a minor inconvenience.  I have been running extensive tests on lxde, kde, gnome, on top of ubuntu and debian, for lightweight machines.

I would definitely take them off your website as it has been my experience that they cannot be trusted.

Thank you,

Bob Hart
Sparkle Plenty Window Washing
727-686-2979