Who's using Debian?

1. IT outsource department, InTerra Ltd., Russian Federation
2. Commercial
3. http://interra.com.ru
4. We are using Debian GNU/Linux on over then 50 servers. They provide wide range of tasks: Internet sharing, video registration, terminal access, file sharing, virtualization, document workflow, backup of private or important data and many others. Amazing flexibility of Debian allows applying it everywhere we want.

Debian is our choice because it is very stable, well known, widespread distro with huge community. There is no surprises and unexpected things with Debian administration and support.