Who's using Debian?

> Name of organization (in the form of division, organization, country). An example is: AI Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

Silver Arc Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.,  Mumbai, INDIA.

> Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government)

Commercial

www.silverarc.biz

> A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian.

Being a solutions provider/consulting company,  we use and support
three Linux Distributions (a) Debian, (b) CentOS/RHEL, (c) openSUSE.
 We use Debian because it can scale from a very small installation
(embedded systems) to a large scale server.  Even though there is no
centralized administration tool like openSUSE's yast or CentOS/RHEL's
setup program, the CLI/curses dialogs are fairly comprehensive to get
a base installation going.   The configuration files are well
documented with comments and examples for further refinements.   And
lastly because of it's vast repository of packages.

Thanks and regards,
--
Arun Khan
For Silver Arc Solutions, (India) Pvt. Ltd.